Monday, March 8, 2010

Althotas



There's a little Althotas inside all of us. In the past, we've talked about "letting the bulldog out," but from this day onward, I'm letting my bulldog out and I'm releasing my inner Althotas.

I encourage everyone to do the same. I understand that some of you may not be willing to "go there" yet, but know that when you decided to embrace your inner evil, I will be here on the dark side...waiting (to split blood in your face).


Today's suggested listening.
Click here.

2 comments:

  1. Bad luck! You linked a Dimmu song that makes me cringe. Although I encourage all to take their own path in discovering music, I linked these up in case you want an Althotas approved suggested listening.

    First: The recreation of the infamous performance by Gorgoroth in Poland. All video was confiscated, and the show's producer faced charges of public sacrilege by the Polish government.

    Ave Gorgoroth!


    Second: There are very few good live Black Metal performance videos. (Most sound like shit) This comes from one of the best. Tsjuder's Norwegian Apocalypse DVD. Black as fuck, Metal as fuck!!

    Ave Tsjuder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgive my poor suggested listening choice. I will study your suggested listening and apply it appropriately.

    ReplyDelete