Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Put on the Foil!

Tomorrow, Lee begins his journey eastward towards the Big Apple and the first ever Bench Minor Tournament. STL Bike Polo W.K. wanted to send him off with a little pep talk. But honestly, I have no idea that to say. I don't think anyone knows what to expect at the Bench Minor. How do you pump someone up for something you don't understand?

I've watched hockey since childhood, and I spent many nights playing street hockey at the parking lot of my subdivision pool. Everything I've ever taken away from hockey and applied to my polo game, Lee understands and executes. Giving him advice is like preaching to the choir.

But I do think there are a few things I can share to help pump up Lee a bit before battling in New York:



No comments:

Post a Comment